With Adam Levine, star of NBC’s The Voice, hosting the network’s Saturday Night Live, two things were inevitable — the sketch show doing a parody of The Voice and Levine taking his shirt off. SNL got them both out of the way in Levine’s opening monologue, which featured surprise appearances by Andy Samberg, Cameron Diaz and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 5 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 5 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 5 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 4 hours ago