With Adam Levine, star of NBC’s The Voice, hosting the network’s Saturday Night Live, two things were inevitable — the sketch show doing a parody of The Voice and Levine taking his shirt off. SNL got them both out of the way in Levine’s opening monologue, which featured surprise appearances by Andy Samberg, Cameron Diaz and Jerry Seinfeld.
- ‘Fashion Police’ Writers Rally Outside E! Headquarters Variety - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 42 minutes ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 41 minutes ago