Sofia Vergara is already a mother, but she's planning to expand her family sometime down the road.
See Vergara and other stars who don't look their age
"I have to be careful what I eat because they're freezing my eggs!" Vergara told Vogue as she sat down for a lunch interview for the magazine's April issue.
The Modern Family star explained that she's currently seeing a fertility specialist and recently started the process, which includes taking hormone pills and hormone injections. The 40-year-old actress says that at her age, "they want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect perfect ones. My boyfriend [Nick Loeb] is 37, younger than me, never had kids."
Vergara said that her son Manolo, 21, has wanted a sibling for a long time. "You know, sometimes he used to scream at me when he was younger: 'Why can't you have another baby, so you can stop focusing on me?' " Vergara said.
Celebrity Couples: Can you believe they dated?
Her fertility treatment wasn't the only personal anecdote Vergara shared. The actress also explained the difficulties that go into dressing her hourglass figure — specifically her bust. "My dresses are like a work of art inside because, you know, I am 40 years old, I had a baby, and I am a 32F boob. And they are real still. When they are fake, you take the bra off and they are still there, perfect! Me— no, so I have to bring them up!"
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 3 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 3 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 2 hours 55 minutes ago