EXCLUSIVE: Katey Sagal is going from biker matriarch to coffeehouse proprietress. The Sons Of Anarchy actress has joined the cast of There’s Always Woodstock. Sagal will play Lee Ann, the suffer-no-fools owner of the SHOP coffeehouse in the upstate New York town. The character, also a musician, is the close friend of Catherine Brown, the romantic comedy’s lead character. Allison Miller of NBC’s Go On was recently named to the role of Brown. There’s Always Woodstock follows would-be songwriter Brown as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. In her feature directorial debut Rita Merson is helming There’s Always Woodstock. Merson, Sunrise Pictures’ Peter Schafer as well Jenny Hinkey are producing the film. Joe Dain and Jim Klock are executive producers with manager David Guillod serving as Co-Executive Producer. Katey Sagal is repped by WME and B&B Management.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:02 PM PDT
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:55 PM PDT
- Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot 'The Strain' casts 'Breaking Dawn' actress Mia Maestro in starring role Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:58 PM PDT
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 4:14 PM PDT
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 8 hours ago