Steve Zahn has signed on to play one of the two leads in the ABC drama pilot Influence, from Awake creator Kyle Killen and 20th TV. The project is described as a provocative workplace ensemble centered on the complicated relationship between two brothers — a bipolar genius in human psychology and a slick ex-con — who head a unique agency designed to solve their clients’ problems using the real science of human motivation and manipulation. Zahn will play the genius brother Clark, an unmedicated bipolar world renowned expert in the fields of human behavior, psychology and motivation. He’s a former professor whose academic career imploded when the university became aware he was having an affair with a 22-year-old undergraduate. Zahn, repped by WME, Principal Entertainment and J. Franklin Stewart, recently starred in the HBO drama Treme and the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movie franchise.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 8 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 8 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 8 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 6 hours ago