Striking editors on the History Channel‘s Swamp People have reached an agreement, according to Motion Picture Editors Guild statements posted on Facebook and Twitter. “We have successfully resolved the Swamp People strike. After a work stoppage of four days, the crew of the History Channel’s docu-reality series will return to work with a union contract” read the statement on Facebook. The Twitter message said The @MPEG700 crew of #SwampPeople has a deal to end the #strike! Back to work under an @IATSE contract. The editors walked off the job Tuesday in protest against producers trying to stymie union organizing. Approximately 16 people were involved in the walkout.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 18 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 17 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 17 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 17 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 16 hours ago