Striking editors on the History Channel‘s Swamp People have reached an agreement, according to Motion Picture Editors Guild statements posted on Facebook and Twitter. “We have successfully resolved the Swamp People strike. After a work stoppage of four days, the crew of the History Channel’s docu-reality series will return to work with a union contract” read the statement on Facebook. The Twitter message said The @MPEG700 crew of #SwampPeople has a deal to end the #strike! Back to work under an @IATSE contract. The editors walked off the job Tuesday in protest against producers trying to stymie union organizing. Approximately 16 people were involved in the walkout.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 21 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 18 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 18 hours ago