The network’s Battlestar Galactica prequel has been hurtling through space in various incarnations since Syfy decided last March not to go forward with the pilot for a potential series. Instead, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome debuted as a weekly web series on the Machinima Prime YouTube channel, garnering around 8 million views. The network is now following through on its promise to give it an airdate, setting February 10 from 9-11 PM for its world TV premiere as a two-hour full-length movie. The Universal Cable Productions pic will include scenes not included in the online release, and it will be available on DVD, Blu-ray and VOD on February 19. Blood & Chrome is set during the first Cylon war and centers on young William Adama (Luke Pasqualino). David Eick is executive producer along with Michael Taylor, who wrote the teleplay from a story by Taylor, Eick, Bradley Thompson and David Weddle. All are veterans of Syfy’s original Battlestar series. Jonas Pate (Caprica) directed.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT