Syfy has added a trio of new reality programming to its line-up for next year. It was announced today that Ghost Mine, Stranded and Notorious Hauntings would premiere on the network in early 2013. “Each of these series takes a known and successful formula and turns it on its head,” said Mark Stern, President, Original Content for Syfy and Co-head, Original Content for Universal Cable Productions. Premiering on January 16, Ghost Mine goes deep into a rumored haunted Oregon mine in the search for gold. Ghost Mine is produced by Endemol’s 51 Minds, with Mark Cronin David Caplan and Jay Bluemke serving as Executive Producers. Premiering on February 27, the six-episode Stranded follows teams as they handled paranormal events in a haunted location. Stranded is produced by Ping Pong Productions and Blumhouse with Brad Kuhlman, Casey Brumels, Josh Gates and Jason Blum executive producing. Lastly Syfy announced Notorious Hauntings. The show features researchers who investigate reports of extreme and dangerous supernatural activity around the world. Notorious Hauntings, which only has a working title right now, will debut in the spring of 2013. The show is produced by Pilgrim Studios with Craig Piligian and Mike Nichols serving as Executive Producers.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 22 hours ago