Syfy is adding 12 more episodes for its Haunted Collector. The unscripted original series, which saw ratings growth in its recent outing, is returning for a third season.
The network announced Monday that Collector would return for a 12-episode run in 2013. This comes after the second season grew five percent in its showing among adults 18-49 (532,000 per episode), 18 percent among adults 25-54 (663,000) and six percent with total viewers (1.17 million).
Haunted Collector follows John Zaffis and his team of investigators as they travel the country responding to requests for help from people being "terrorized" by inanimate objects they believed to be possessed by paranormal spirits. It is produced by Gurney Prods, with Scott and Deirdre Gurney serving as EPs.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 1 hour 14 minutes ago