PREVIOUS: Taissa Farmiga is now officially on board for the upcoming third installment of the FX series American Horror Story. She has closed a deal to rejoin the series after co-starring as Violet in Season 1. Other cast members previously confirmed for Season 3 are Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe, all of whom appeared in both previous cycles. Season three of AHS will be be a romance set in modern times, with Farmiga expected to play a key part in the romantic storyline. “I missed her this season,” AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy said about Farmiga to EW last month. “There wasn’t really a role for her… So I thought well ‘I want Taissa to be one of the leads next year’.” On the feature side, Farmiga, repped by ICM Partners and Authentic, is starring alongside Emma Watson in the upcoming Sofia Coppola drama The Bling Ring and recently wrapped production on Mindscape.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT