There’s a new talent and literary management company on the block. Talent managers Kasra Ajir, Nick Campbell, Joe Riley and Scott Fish have formed Velocity Entertainment Partners. Campbell’s Antrim Street Entertainment, Fish’s Vital Management Group and Riley’s Eyes on the Road Management are all being folded into the boutique company. Ajir joins the trio from Station3, where he has been a manager since 2007. The new Velocity will represent clients such as Community and Mad Men’s Alison Brie, Community’s Danny Pudi, Nikita’s Noah Bean, Awkward’s Beau Mirchoff and Book Club’s Tim Kendall, among others. The company says it will continue to represent established clients and also develop emerging actors, writers and directors.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 11 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 9 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 8 hours ago