TBS announced today that Men At Work will be back for its second season on April 4 and that the network’s new series Who Gets The Last Laugh? would be debuting on April 16. Both the returning sitcom and the new hidden camera competition series will air at 10 PM. In its first season, Men At Work averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. Donald Faison hosts Who Gets The Last Laugh? The show pits comedians against each other in the ultimate prank challenge. No surprise it’s from Punk’d co-creators Jason Goldberg and Ashton Kutcher.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 20 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 20 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 21 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 21 hours ago