Jerry Seinfeld is stepping into the web series realm with Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, which is set to premiere on Sony-owned video hub Crackle at 9 PM ET on July 19. A trailer for the series — which appears to be exactly what its title says it is — hit today, featuring the likes of Ricky Gervais, Larry David and Michael Richards, among others. There’s also a website. BTIG analyst Rich Greenfield already is saying Seinfeld could be a big enough name to score big on the web and outside the TV paradigm — much the same way Glenn Beck is attempting to do with his live-stream video network GBTV.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT