Teen Mom star Amber Portwood has been sentenced to five years in prison for the second time in six months.
Portwood was originally sentenced in January for drug possession, but the judge decided to offer her a second chance. In exchange for doing time, Portwood could complete a drug rehabilitation program instead.
As TMZ reports, Portwood gave up on the program and, in a surprising turn of events, asked the judge to reinstate her sentence. On Tuesday, the reality star got her wish when the judge enforced the terms of Portwood's original plea agreement.
Teen Mom's original cast to say goodbye
Portwood will head to the Indiana Department of Corrections therapeutic community program and will be given credit for time served in jail.
This isn't Portwood's first run-in with the law. While filming Teen Mom, Portwood was arrested for domestic violence in 2010 against her baby's father, Gary.
- Returning Showrunner Dan Harmon Slams ‘Community’ Season 4 & Sony Bosses Deadline.com - 7 hours ago
- Chuck Lorre Confirms Angus T. Jones Will Be Back On Two And A Half Men Access Hollywood - 6 hours ago
- Future Of ‘Anger Management’ Co-Star Selma Blair In Limbo Over Falling-Out With Charlie Sheen Deadline.com - 6 hours ago
- John Hurt Joins FX's Vampire Thriller The Strain TV Guide - 5 hours ago
- ‘Curb’ Actor Won’t Be Charged in Parking Spot Incident Variety - 3 hours ago
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit The Wrap - 3 hours ago