Connie Britton! We fell in love with her on “Friday Night Lights” and that love only grew with “American Horror Story,” so her starring role here makes this country-music soap an automatic “yes” for us. Britton plays an aging country star forced to pair up with a vapid young starlet (Hayden Panettiere, coming off like an even-trashier Miley Cyrus) to salvage her career. (Well, we already know Britton can deliver a Southern twang.) Yeah, the young-pup-vs.-old-veteran conflict is a little played out, but the Nashville setting adds some fresh juice to it. And we’ll tune in just on the off-chance that we get to see Connie smack the crap out of Hayden.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 10 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 10 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 10 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 8 hours ago