Does Tiger Woods have a new girlfriend? The divorced golfer has struck up a serious relationship with Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn, HollywoodLife reports.
Get all the scoop on pilot season
According to the report, the couple met through the ski community in November. Since then, the report says that Vonn has taught Woods' kids, Sam, 5, and Charlie, 2, how to ski. And if she's met his kids, then it must be serious, right?
Maybe, maybe not. While Vonn was seen with Woods in Vail, Colo., in November, she told the The Denver Post afterward, "We are just friends." In fact, she said that she wasn't even the one teaching Woods' two children how to hit the slopes. "My brother was the ski instructor for his kids this November in Vail. Guessing that's where it came from."
Then again, Woods and Vonn were also reportedly spotted in Salzburg, Austria, at the same time earlier this month.
Photos: Stars who don't look their age
A statement from Vonn's rep neither confirms nor denies the rumored relationship. "Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe," Vonn's rep told Us Weekly. "Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time."
Woods divorced Elin Nordegren in 2010 after his cheating scandal broke. Vonn's divorce from her husband, former skier Thomas Vonn, was finalized earlier this month.
Do you think Woods and Vonn would make a good couple?
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 14 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 12 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 12 hours ago