There’s going to be more of tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson and her family on TV. TLC said today it ordered more episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the redneck reality series that has become something of a pop culture phenomenon. In addition to adding to the show’s initial 10-episode order, the network will air three Boo Boo holiday specials this year — for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. “What you see is what you get and we are excited to share even more of Alana and her family’s unbridled hilarity, sincerity and love with our viewers,” said Amy Winter, general manager of TLC. The Authentic Entertainment-produced series has been a ratings hit since its August 10 debut, averaging 2.3 million viewers an episode. The first half of Honey Boo Boo’s debut season ends tonight with a special one-hour episode.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 3 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 3 hours ago