TLC has renewed Long Island Medium for a third season. The network announced today that it has ordered 16 new episodes of the suburban paranormal reality series, produced by Magilla Entertainment, for a September launch. Long Island Medium follows the professional and personal life of New Yorker Theresa Caputo as she balances her marriage, family life, skeptics and her widely requested ability to connect the living with the dead. Season one of Long Island Medium premiered on September 25, 2011. Season two, which currently is averaging 1.9M P2+ viewers, started on March 25.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT