TNT‘s sci-fi drama series Falling Skies, which launched as basic cable’s No. 1 new series in adults 18-49 last year, returned for its second season last night with 4.5 million total viewers, down 24% from its series debut. In adults 18-49, it drew 1.9 million viewers, down from 2.6 million last year. Falling Skies faced stiff competition last night from the strong NBA Finals, which also took a toll on USA Network’s Suits‘ second-season premiere last week as well as the season finales of AMC’s The Killing, Showtime’s The Borgias and HBO’s Girls, among others. Falling Skies‘ ratings result was potent enough to make a third season renewal very likely.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 3 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 3 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 4 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 4 hours ago