TNT continues with its pickups of summer series. The network has renewed legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for a third season. Starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Franklin & Bash averaged 4.3 million viewers in its new Tuesday 10 PM timeslot, up 10% over its first season. The buddy drama also averaged 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.0 million adults 25-54. “Franklin & Bash, with its winning cast and some of the sharpest dialogue on television, is a refreshingly clever, light-hearted take on the courtroom drama” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. Franklin & Bash is produced by FanFare Prods. in association with Sony Pictures TV. Jamie Tarses, Jason Ensler and co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais serve as executive producers. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed rookies Dallas, Major Crimes and Perception as well as Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Southland, which also have snagged renewals. Still awaiting word is veteran Leverage.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:02 PM PDT
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:55 PM PDT
- Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot 'The Strain' casts 'Breaking Dawn' actress Mia Maestro in starring role Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:58 PM PDT
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 4:14 PM PDT
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 10 hours ago