Tom Arnold and his wife Ashley Groussman are proud parents-to-be. The actor announced he's expecting a baby boy during a guest co-hosting stint on The View Friday.
"I'm pregnant," Arnold said. "I have put on, like, 40 pounds. Honestly, I am. My wife is pregnant too. We're having a baby."
Photos: Hot winter TV eye candy
Arnold revealed Groussman is seven months along, but the couple has yet to pick a name.
Arnold, who's been married three times before, admitted that this wasn't the first time he'd attempted to start a family. "I've tried with other people, but since there is a God, we were unable to conceive," Arnold joked.
Celebs who are out and proud
The actor, who's struggled with infertility his entire life, is thrilled to finally become a parent. "We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, so I was completely shocked," he said. "It's a miracle."
Watch Arnold share the good news below:
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 20 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 19 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 19 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 3 hours ago