Production on Treme's fourth and final season begin next week and filming shouldn't take too long: HBO only ordered five episodes of the New Orleans drama.
Report: HBO renews Treme for fourth and final season
"Strike up the band," the series declared on their Facebook page Friday evening. "Production on the 5-episode final season of Treme begins November 5th."
When HBO announced it was renewing Treme for one final season, creator David Simon explained: "We are going to be back for a season 3.5. HBO, upon viewing the 10 that we gave them [for Season 3] and what we've done, they want to see the end of the story. They fought very hard to give us half a loaf. We're going to take it and run."
Are you excited for the "half a loaf" final season of Treme?
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 11 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 8 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 8 hours ago