British actor Rob Kazinsky has joined the cast of HBO‘s vampire drama True Blood as new regular for the upcoming sixth season. He will play Ben, a highly charismatic faerie who takes a liking to Sookie (and vice-versa) and helps Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Jason (Ryan Kwanten) delve deeper into the mystery of their parents’ murders. Kazinsky, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, spent two years on the popular British soap EastEnders. He will next be seen in Guillermo del Toro’s Pacific Rim.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 8 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 7 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 11 hours ago