EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron has a new co-star in Are We Officially Dating? Deborah Ann Woll, who plays vampire Jessica Hamby on HBO’s True Blood, has signed up for the romantic comedy, which follows three male friends in New York City who make a pledge to stay single just as each of them starts to fall in love. Woll’s character is the ex-wife of one of the trio at the center of the film, which Tom Gormican is directing from a script he wrote. Production starts next month. Woll, who recently appeared in Ruby Sparks, is repped by CAA.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 12 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 11 hours ago