With the holiday officially over and TV usage approaching last week's levels, CBS won a relatively slow Thursday night with a block of encores. Driven by two strong repeats of The Big Bang Theory, which posted 2.1 and 2.4 adults ratings at 8 and 8:30 p.m. respectively, the network averaged a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.8 million viewers.
Fox saw boosts for both Take Me Out and The Choice. The former matched its series debut score of a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49, up three-tenths of a point from last week, while The Choice rose four-tenths for a 1.6 adults rating. Fox earned a 1.4 score in the demo for the night and 3.4 million viewers.
Univision tied Fox's demo score with a 1.4 adults rating.
Duets saw no similar boost on ABC. The freshman singing competition was flat with a 1.0 adults rating. A new episode of Wipeout followed, topping all reality broadcasts for the night but still down three-tenths of a point from last week's premiere for a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. Rookie Blue was up to a 1.3 adults rating giving the network a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.2 million viewers.
Comedy encores gave NBC's Saving Hope a soft lead-in, prompting a three-tenths drop for a 0.4 rating among adults 18-49. Rock Center With Brian Williams still managed to grow to a 0.9 rating in the demo. NBC averaged a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating for the night and 2.4 million viewers.
A new episode of Breaking Pointe pulled a 0.3 rating with 18-49-ers for The CW.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT