American Idol brought in another Wednesday win for Fox, topping the night in adults 18-49 (3.5 rating) and total viewers (12.7 million). Fast National returns have the competition down a tenth of a point from last week's preliminary number and three tenths of a point behind its final rating.
On CBS, Survivor (2.5 adults) was down two tenths of a point from last week's season high -- but both Criminal Minds (3.0 adults) and CSI (2.3 adults) jumped four tenths of a point from their last originals three weeks ago. The network averaged a 2.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 10.5 million viewers.
PHOTOS: Broadcast TV's Returning Shows 2013-14
An original Whitney (1.1 adults) was down a tenth of a point to tie a series low. After an encore of the comedy, Law & Order: SVU (1.5 adults) was also off by a tenth of a point from its last new outing. Chicago Fire (1.7 adults) dropped three tenths of a point in its return. NBC averaged a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.9 million viewers.
New outings for The Neighbors (1.4 adults) and Suburgatory (1.5 adults) were once again sandwiched between ABC encores. Neighbors was steady with its last showing, while Suburgatory dropped two tenths of a point to a series low. ABC brought in a 1.2 adults rating and 4 million viewers for the night.
Arrow (0.9 adults) dropped by a tenth of a point on the CW, leading into an even Supernatural (0.9 adults). The network averaged a 0.9 rating with 18-49-ers and 2.5 million viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 4 million viewers.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 18 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 16 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 16 hours ago