Fast affiliate numbers give a Thanksgiving win to NBC, which averaged a 5.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 15.9 million viewers thanks to primetime's turkey day showdown between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets. The game itself posted a 6.2 adults rating, with Football Night in America earning a 3.7.
Ratings for new episodes of The X Factor and Glee are approximate and subject to significant change, skewed by 18 minutes of overage. But at it stands, the network averaged a second place 3.1 adults rating and 9.4 million viewers.
CBS encores averaged a 1.7 rating in the key demo and 6.8 million viewers, while ABC pulled a 1.2 adults rating and 4.2 million viewers. The latter had an airing of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (a 1.2 adults rating, down from Wednesday's showing and last Thanksgiving's), a Modern Family rerun and a special showing of Bad 25: Michael Jackson (1.2 adults rating).
Encores brought The CW a 0.2 rating with 18-49-ers and 819,000 viewers.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 10 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 9 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 9 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 8 hours ago