ABC led Friday night against a slew of Holiday specials, topping in adults 18-49 (1.4 rating) and total viewers (5.8 million). The network had steady offerings of Last Man Standing (1.4 adults) and Malibu County (1.4 adults), before a Shark Tank encore and a new episode of 20/20 (1.5 adults).
Thanks in no small part to a strong showing of Frosty the Snowman (2.0 adults rating) at 8 p.m., CBS came in second for the night with a 1.1 adults rating and 4.4 million viewers. Other holiday specials included Frosty Returns (1.6 adults), Hoops & Yoyo Ruin Christmas (1.0 adults) and It's a SpongeBob Christmas (0.9 adults). Person to Person pulled a 0.7 in the demo.
NBC's coverage of the National Dog Show averaged a 1.0 adults rating between 8 and 10 p.m., before a new Dateline pulled the same. The network averaged a 1.0 and 4.8 million viewers.
Ahead of back-to-back Simpsons encores, Fox had Happiness is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown (0.5 adults) for a 0.7 adults rating and 2 million viewers for the night.
And on the CW, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and Happy the Elf both averaged a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49, the latter beating out regular time slot holder Nikita.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 19 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 18 hours ago