Although time-zone adjustments will paint a slightly different picture later in the day, the 2012 Major League Baseball All-Star Game topped Tuesday ratings across the board. Fast affiliate numbers give Fox an easy win with a 2.9 rating among adults 18-49 and just a shade under 10 million viewers.
NBC saw boosts after last week's preholiday TV usage dip. America's Got Talent was up 17 percent for a 2.7 rating among adults 18-49, and Love in the Wild was up a tenth of a point for a 1.3 adults rating. The network averaged a 2.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 8.4 million viewers.
Univision topped the rest of the broadcast nets with a 1.4 adults rating, while ABC earned a 1.3 in the demo. Wipeout started the night with 1.4 rating with 18-49-ers, a series low, then the premiere of Trust Us With Your Life earned just a 1.1 in the demo. ABC News summer series N.Y. Med fared better, pulling a 1.2 in the demo at 10 p.m. and topping recent effort Final Witness.
Encores gave CBS a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 (and 6.5 million viewers), while The CW pulled in a 0.3 adults rating and 695,000 viewers.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT