Here is an exclusive look at the first spot for The Jeff Probst Show, CBS TV Distribution’s upcoming daytime syndicated talk show hosted by the Survivor star. In the spot, which affiliate TV stations will begin airing later this week, Probst refers to his stint on Survivor, which has hosted for 24 cycles and will continue to do so alongside his new full-time job. The Jeff Probst Show, executive produced by Amy Coleman (The Oprah Winfrey Show), launches in the fall.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT