TVLine has confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Jack Donaghy’s thickly accented childhood love Nancy Donovan in the NBC comedy’s final installment.
Moore first revealed the news to the Associated Press following the announcement of her Golden Globe nomination, sharing that she was currently “in a van on [her] way to Queens to do 30 Rock.”
30 Rock‘s hour-long sendoff airs Thursday, Jan. 31 at 8/7c. Will Nancy return to sweep a single and very ready to mingle Jack off his feet and back to Beantown? Hit the comments with your predictions.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Addison and Jake are heading for a wedding in Private Practice‘s Jan. 22 series finale. “I feel like the fans have been with us so long and Addison has been through so much torture, angst and suffering that I think it’s really beautiful to send her off this way,” Kate Walsh tells TVGuide.com, which simultaneously reported the news with The Hollywood Reporter.
• The Practice alum Steve Harris has joined TNT’s pilot Legends, Deadline reports. From Homeland EP Howard Gordon, the drama centers on an undercover agent (Sean Bean) who’s able to transform himself into a different person with each new job. Harris will play the head of a task force.
• 90210 stud Trevor Donovan is set to guest-star on an upcoming episode of The Client List, Zap2it reports, as a pro footballer with a kinky fetish who drops by The Rub.
• Cougar Town has cast silver screen icon Tippi Hedren (The Birds) as a Hollywood legend who finds herself in the company of Jules and her father, per TV Guide Magazine. The comedy relaunches Jan. 8 on TBS.
• Anthony Ruivivar (Major Crimes) and newcomer Annie Monroe have been tapped to recur in Season 5 of Southland, per Deadline. Monroe joins as a love interest for Ben, while Ruivivar will play a veteran cop.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?
- Arts & Entertainment