Twentieth TV-disrtributed freshman syndie strip Dish Nation has been has been renewed on the Fox Television Stations as well as on Sinclair, Tribune, Cox, Meredith, Local TV and Lin stations. The announcement was made on Day 1 of this year’s NATPE confab. The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets riffing on what’s hot and happening that day in pop culture. According to Twentieth TV, in the most recent ratings period, Dish Nation tops all new first-run programs, including Steve Harvey and Katie, ranking No. 1 among adults 18-34 and is tied for No. 1 among adults 18-49. Additionally, Dish Nation, the youngest-skewing first-run syndication program, has grown to 1.3 million viewers in January — an +18% increase since its September premiere week. It is produced by Studio City. Dish Nation is the latest syndie freshman to be renewed for second season, joining NBCU’s Steve Harvey and Trisha Goddard.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT