Victor Garber wasn't planning on publicly coming out, but when he was confronted about his sexuality, the Deception actor confirmed that he is in fact gay.
Photos: See other celebs who are out and proud
During an interview with Garber, blogger Greg Hernandez asked the Alias star about something he'd read on Wikipedia: that Garber lived with his longtime boyfriend Raineer Andreesen.
"I don't really talk about it but everybody knows," Garber said of Andreesen, a Canadian artist and model. "He's going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards."
Winter TV: Get scoop on Deception and other must-see new shows
This wasn't Garber's first time discussing Andreesen, but it is the first time the public took notice. In an April 2012 interview with Canadian magazine Forever Young Information, Garber said his relationship with Andreesen was one of his proudest achievements.
"My companion Rainer Andreesen and I have been together almost 13 years in Greenwich Village. We both love New York," Garber said.
Garber currently stars on Deception, which airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 13 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 13 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 11 hours ago