- Adam and Diane put their plan in motion on the day Victor's company goes public. As the IPO of Newman Enterprises begins, Diane arrives at the ranch, telling Victor she is pregnant with his child. She then fakes cramps and persuades Victor to go with her in the ambulance.
- Adam secures footage of the ambulance leaving the ranch and calls in a phony news story that Victor has had a stroke and died. Victor cannot be contacted as Diane has dunked his cell phone in water. Victor discovers her deceit and throws her from the ambulance, but not before the stock price has dropped dramatically and Jack and Adam purchase large shares of Newman stock.
- Victor promises a day of reckoning to the trio who are celebrating at Gloworm. He tells Abby he is especially upset that he was busy with other things during the custody trial.
Phyllis wins Custody of Lucy
- Following a brutal attack on Billy, Victoria and Daniel by Phyllis' lawyer, the judge awards custody of Lucy to Daisy and temporary rights to Phyllis. Victoria and Billy argue again after losing custody of Lucy, and Victoria rushes out, hearing the news of Victor's supposed stoke and death in the car and rushes to the ranch.
- Rafe tells Billy that an appeal would not do any good, Billy moves out of the house and Victoria tells Reed that Lucy won't be coming back. Billy goes to the bar and orders tequila. Victor comforts Victoria.
Lily Rejects Cane
- Genevieve (Genie Francis) and Jill meet on the balcony after Colin falls. Jill calls Genevieve a crazy woman and says she is trying to save HER husband, to which Genevieve replies with a laugh..."my husband." Colin loses his grip and tumbles to the ground a story below.
- Colin is transported to the hospital and Lily confronts Cane. After a heads up from Neal, she realizes Cane is still alive.
"General Hospital" Cast Reunites
- Former "General Hospital" cast members are reunited in a scene at Gloworm. Genie Francis (Genevieve) and Ken Shriner(Jeffrey) play the new parts with camaraderie as Genevieve enters the bar and orders a bottle of $700. Champagne from Jeffrey, her former love interest on GH to celebrate Colin's (Tristan Rogers) arrest.
- Genevieve then joins Jack as he tracks the price of stock selling in the Newman IPO, and enthusiastically watches his purchase when the prices drop. Not telling Jack who she is, she makes it clear that he will see her again.
- Jack continues to hound Catherine about Jabot and pulls the trump card, the new miraculous face cream Ashley has created, which Jack assures Catherine will revolutionize the cosmetics business; cactus pectin. Catherine later hires Jack as CEO of Jabot.
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join theYahoo! Contributor Networkto start publishing your own articles.