Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift have a lot in common. Both are beautiful, blonde chart-topping country-pop stars and both, according to reports, hate each other. So are the rumors true?
Swift vs. Underwood: Who's Grammy performance was better?
According to Underwood's new interview with CBS This Morning, not at all!
When Gayle King asked Underwood if a feud with Swift existed, the "Blown Away" singer replied, "No, not that I know of, at least."
Underwood blames magazines, newspapers and gossip TV shows for citing sources and insiders, saying that she's "read the most ridiculous things about myself when people do that."
Grammys: Fashion hits and misses
Watch Underwood discuss the "feud" below. Plus: Find out what her favorite Swift song is!
Underwood's full interview will air on Wednesday's CBS This Morning.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 17 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 14 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 14 hours ago