CoverGirl spokeswomen Sofia Vergara and Ellen DeGeneres did a live version of their sassy new ads for the makeup brand on Ellen Monday. In the segment, DeGeneres acts as Vergara's hands, applying makeup according to a script that DeGeneres wrote for the Modern Family actress to read aloud. It's a lot funnier than it sounds — watch it!
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 19 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 18 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 18 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 2 hours 31 minutes ago