Get ready to say farewell to Pete Wilder.
When Private Practice returns, Pete will finally be on trial for the mercy killing of one of his patients — but considering Tim Daly won't actually be returning for the sixth season of the ABC medical drama, there are a few options for how Pete will say his farewell.
Exclusive: Jack & Bobby alum Matt Long joins Private Practice
The easy option would see Pete ending up in the slammer for good, with Violet (Amy Brenneman) only paying him visits while off camera. But with executive producer Shonda Rhimes' recent tease that death will strike Seaside Wellness, we fear the worst.
Check out a clip from the season premiere of Private Practice, which airs Tuesday at 10/9c on ABC.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 11 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 10 hours ago