With all the comedians livening up our Twitter feeds, one name is notably absent: Tina Fey. In a hilarious new video, Fey reveals why she avoids the social media platform: because people are boring!
Returning Winter Shows: Where we left off
"Here's what I think about Twitter," Fey explained. "I think that you should have to get a license to use Twitter because most people are so f---ing boring that they should shut up.
"I am volunteering to be in charge of the licenses," Fey joked about her post-30 Rock plans.
Fey also suggested that Twitter has replaced other, and in her mind better, forms of communication. "Why do you have to be like 'Hey girl, I loved your outfit yesterday.' Just contact that person! You're wasting the internets or something. It's gonna hurt the ozone, I dunno, it's so boring," Fey said.
Winter TV's must-see new shows
Watch Fey's entire Twitter takedown below.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 10 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 10 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 10 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 11 hours ago