Wheel of Fortune isn't known for being shocking television, but contestant Caitlin Burke changed all that.
Photos: Check out the best cleavage from the Golden Globes
The fashion editor made the bold choice to try and solve a puzzle with only an apostrophe and the letter "L" showing as part of the seven-word phrase. And to the surprise of everyone, she got it right! The phrase was — we're not kidding — "I've got a good feeling about this."
Thanks to Burke's unorthodox move, she won $6,500 and a trip to the Caribbean. She must have really had a good feeling about it!
Watch the amazing solve below:
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 8 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 8 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 8 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 9 hours ago