"Season 3's bigger in every way," host Carson Daly explains in this exclusive promo for The Voice — and he isn't exaggerating!
When the hit singing competition show returns next week, the number of contestants on each team is jumping from 12 to a whopping 16! That's double the number of singers per coach when the first season premiered in 2011.
NBC's The Voice reveals its twist for fall — And it's a "knockout"
Watch the exclusive clip below to see how coaches Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine feel about the upcoming season and the super-sized teams.
The Voice returns Monday, Sept. 10 at 8/7c on NBC.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT