NBC has ordered two more seasons of The Voice, the network announced Tuesday.
Seasons 4 and 5 will air in the spring and fall of 2013.
"This pickup will assure the many dedicated Voice fans that this innovative show will continue to bring some of the most talented new voices to the world's attention through all of next year," NBC Entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt said in a statement.
Billie Joe Armstrong will still appear on The Voice
The double season pickup comes a week after the network announced that Usher and Shakira will join the Season 4 coaching panel while Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera take a cycle off.
"With the addition of Usher and Shakira as rotating coaches to join Christina, CeeLo, Adam [Levine] and Blake [Shelton] in the next cycle, we know that this incredibly addictive program will remain even more relevant as we move forward through this exciting season."
The original foursome is expected to reunite for Season 5.
Are you excited for more Voice?
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 18 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 17 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 17 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 1 hour 25 minutes ago