Chris Mann must be singing a happy tune. The Voice finalist is engaged to longtime girlfriend Laura Perloe, People reports.
Mann proposed to Perloe in Napa last month while the couple were enjoying their first vacation since the singer competed on the reality show.
NBC announces fall premiere dates
"It was beautiful," Mann told the magazine. "It was simple [with] lots of wine."
"We literally had all these plans, and we ended up sitting in our hotel room by the fire and just having some champagne," Perloe said. "We didn't even want to go out to a fancy dinner or do anything else. It was so nice."
Mann came in fourth place on Season 2 of The Voice as part of Christina Aguilera's team.
The Voice returns Monday, September 10 at 8/7c.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 15 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 15 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 14 hours ago