It's no wonder that Twilight's Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have snagged the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss four times — their steamy on-screen chemistry makes for some of the most intense, legendary kissing scenes ever!
Monday night, TVGuide Network's one-hour special, Count it Down: Best Movie Kisses, will celebrate Bella and Edward's infamous lip-lock as well as many others. From Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in Ghost to Emma Watson and Rupert Grint in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2, the show will count down the 25 most passionate, tender and jaw-dropping kisses to ever hit the big screen.
Check out a sneak peek from the special below. Count it Down: Best Movie Kisses airs Monday, June 18 at 9/8c on TV Guide Network.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 22 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 21 hours ago