LOS ANGELES – October 29, 2012 – Syndication’s top-rated game shows WHEEL OF FORTUNE and JEOPARDY! were renewed by the ABC Owned Television Stations Group through the 2015-2016 season, it was announced today by Joe DiSalvo, President of Sales for CBS Television Distribution. Both shows were renewed for two more years beyond stations’ current contracts by the ABC-owned stations that currently air the shows: New York (WABC-TV); Los Angeles (KABC-TV); Chicago (WLS-TV); Philadelphia (WPVI-TV); San Francisco (KGO-TV); Raleigh-Durham, N.C. (WTVD-TV); and Fresno, Calif. (KFSN-TV). This group represents 21% of U.S. households. The new deal will take WHEEL OF FORTUNE through its 33rd season and JEOPARDY! through its 32nd season. Pat Sajak and Vanna White, co-hosts of WHEEL OF FORTUNE, and JEOPARDY! host Alex Trebek recently renewed their contracts to continue hosting their respective shows through the 2015-2016 season.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT