Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings has made a quiet exit on E!. A rep for the network confirmed that production on the weekly talk show has wrapped and last week’s episode was its last. Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings, produced by Chelsea Handler’s Borderline Amazing Prods, launched in November with a six-episode order. The network picked up six more episodes in January but has now opted not to order more. At the time of the renewal, E! brass touted Cummings’ ability to not only attract E!’s core female audience with her show but also develop a strong male following. The weekly series featured Cummings and sidekick Julian McCullough. Its guests included Mindy Kaling, Will Ferrell, Lizzy Caplan and Ginnifer Goodwin. Cummings still has her NBC sitcom and is consulting on CBS hit 2 Broke Girls, which she co-created.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 7 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 6 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 5 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 5 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 5 hours ago