After all the madness since Twilight first debuted, Kristen Stewart should be aching for a nice, hot bath and some time off the grid. Surprisingly, the actress has something else in mind.
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
"I'm kinda desperate to get a job right now," Stewart told E! News. "I'm itching to get back to work."
Five movies and four years later The Twilight Saga is coming to an end with this Friday's release of Breaking Dawn — Part 2. And though Stewart has not always appreciated the media attention the series has brought to her life (especially after tabloids exposed her affair with her Snow White and the Hunstman director), she's going to miss it. "I'm feeling really good," she said. "I'm trying to take in every single one of these moments. I don't want to miss one."
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT