On Sunday's Wilson Phillips: Still Holding On, Carnie, Wendy and Chynna head east to begin their multi-city concert run. After spending hours on a tour bus, you might imagine that the ladies would have nothing left to talk about. Not so!
When Wendy expresses concern that their set doesn't include enough Wilson Phillips original songs, Chynna — never one to hold back — says that her only concern has to do with "feminine cleansing." She then proceeds to go into specific detail about the importance of below-the-belt hygiene and why it correlates to women having longer life spans than men.
We'll leave the full explanation up to Chynna. Check out the sneak peek:
Wilson Phillips: Still Holding On airs Sundays at 9/8c on TVGuide Network.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT