EXCLUSIVE: WME has expanded its partner roster by upping seven of its best and brightest to partnership status. The new partners are Warren Zavala, the talent agent who joined from CAA last year and whose clients include Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tobey Maguire; TV lit agent Tom Wellington (clients include Burn Notice creator Matt Nix and Jonah Nolan), talent agent Brad Slater (clients include Dwayne Johnson, and Kevin Costner), Motion Picture Lit agent Phil D’Amecourt (Neill Blomkamp, Wally Pfister, Laeta Kalogridis), Book agent Dorian Karchmar (Guy Fieri and Amoor Towles), and Personal Appearance agents Brent Smith (a music agent whose clients include Snoop Dogg and Frank Ocean) and Stacy Mark (who reps standup comics including Daniel Tosh). Deadline invites the new seven samurai to take a bow.
- ‘Fashion Police’ Writers Rally Outside E! Headquarters Variety - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 1 hour 7 minutes ago