EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Cosgrove has signed with WME. The iCarly star followed her agent Warren Zavala to the agency from CAA, where he left earlier this month after three years, bringing many of his clients with him. Cosgrove has just finished on the Nickelodeon series, which will air its finale in November. The actress is reprising her role in Despicable Me later this year, with Despicable Me 2 set for release July 3, 2013. Cosgrove joins fellow Zavala clients Anna Faris, Jackie Earle Haley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Dano, Johnny Galecki, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan, Adam Scott, Shiloh Fernandez, Kelli Garner, and David Giuntoli in joining the agent at WME. Cosgrove continues to be managed by Anonymous Content and Tara Kole at Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown, Inc.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 8 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 8 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 8 hours ago